Golf Outing Packages
Let Pebble Creek be the Host with the Most for your Tournament or Group
- Events are normally scheduled on Monday’s & Thursday’s, other days might be available, call for details (763) 200-4268. Minimum of 60 players required for a shot–gun start
- Groups of less than 60 will be tee time starts. Credit card is required to reserve the tee times
- Guaranteed number of players is required 7 days prior to event
- Booking is tentative until signed contract and deposit are received
- Food & Beverage to be arranged with Pebble Creek, or one of our preferred caterers.
- We will assign players to golf cars and starting holes.
- Special event markers will be set up and placed on the golf course by course staff
- Hole sponsor signs can also be placed on the golf course by course staff if they are received by the golf course in a timely manner
- Players with metal spikes will not be allowed on the grounds
- Tournament participants and ultimately the event coordinator are responsible for any damages to the golf course or equipment
With 27 holes, we can accommodate large groups with ease. Our event package includes: tournament management and set up, green fees, golf cars, range balls and prize fund money. Food and beverage service is available through Pebble Creek or one of our preferred caterers or choose from one of the options below.
- Pulled Pork/Chicken – $11.95 per person
- Taco Bar – $12.95 per person
- Burgers & Brats – $14.95 per person
- New York Strip Steak or Butterfly Chicken Breast $22.95 per person
We reserve Monday’s and Thursday’s all summer long for group events. However, if this doesn’t fit your schedule, we might be able to accommodate your needs depending on the date and time your after. If you need logo apparel, tee prizes or accessories, we can take of any of these items for you, all we need is your art work. Typical lead time is 3 to 4 weeks. If you have any questions, call the golf shop (763) 200-4268 and ask for Troy or Ian or send an email to email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org