How to sign up for Pebble Creek Men’s Club
1) Download the form below and fill it out
New local rules for Pebble Creek Men’s Club effective during the COVID 19 crisis
1) If your ball ends up in a foot mark or divit in the sand trap you may place the ball in the trap at the nearest point of relief
Reminder to maintain social distancing at all times on the course and in the parking lot both for your safety and the safety of others.
Leagues & Events Descriptions
Weekend Results 2020
Classic & Individual Match Play 2020
- 2020 Classic Bracket
- 2020 Individual Bracket
Group Me Instructions
We are trying to modernize and create efficiencies with our communications effort and looks at a lot of apps this winter. We settled on Group Me as it has both an Android and IOS app and it allowed uses to customize how notifications work so stay away from mass texts. You will just have the app with a number that shows you have a new request.
How is it going to be used? Events are created and you can simply say if you are in or out. Saves of ton of phone call, emails, texts ect. There will be 3 lists.
1) Full mens’s club list – Can be used when we need to fill a spot in a group or event
2) Anytime league – Setting up groups to play. Swipe left, create and “event” on the Calendar asking everyone in the Anytime league is they can play at the time selected to get a group together. Idea is you can play with someone you may not normally have played with and click on any specialty links that apply below to join those groups.
To be included in 16 man click on this link
For Casual Match Play league
For anytime league
3) I plan on using it for 16 man so I have answers all in one area instead of chasing emails, texts, phone message, boards ect.
Each of these have a separate list so it would go only to the intended audience.
Setting up Group Me
Instead of us sending the link to you to download, we are going to have you set it up right with text (SMS) messages turned off.
1) Download the Group Me app from the apple store or google apps
2) Click on this link LInk: https://groupme.com/join_group/48475355/mfoHGUcq
3) Create your login and the app is ready
4) Turn notifications off by going into the app, clicking the three horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner. Click on Settings. Turn off Message delivery like shown below SMS is text message, make sure that is off if you don’t want to get texts when message get posted to GroupMe
Give it a chance to see if we can streamline communications.
If you run into issues or have questions just grab Lonnie Fluck, Derek Brunsberg or Mike Abrahamson
Shop Game Results 2018
Match Play Results 2018
- 9 Hole League thru 8-22-18
- 18 Hole League
- Senior League FINAL thru 8-29-18
- Classic Match Play Bracket A 8-6-18
- Classic Match Play Bracket B 8-6-18
- Individual Match Play Bracket A 8-6-18
- Individual Match Play Bracket B 8-6-18
- Individual Match Play Bracket C 8-6-18
Weekend Results 2018
- Spring Colors Results April 28th, 2018
- Easy as 1 2 3 Results May 5th, 2018
- Best 3 of 4 Results May 19th, 2018
- ABCD Scramble June 9th, 2018
- Men’s-Women’s Club Social Event July 7th, 2018
- Shipwreck July 21st, 2018
- Senior Club Championship July 28th and 29th, 2018
- Men’s Club Championship August 18th and 19th, 2018
MensLeague TOC Qualifiers 7-31-18
Shop Game Results 2019
Weekend Results 2019
- Easy as 1,2,3
- Individual Low Gross/Net
- ABCD Scramble
- 4 Tee Tournament
- Men’s/Women’s Club Social Event
- Men’s Club Championship
- Sr. Club Championship
- Black/Bronze Event
- Tournament of Champions
Match Play Brackets 2019