Wednesday 18 Hole League
1. You must play your 18-Hole League round with another PC Men’s Club member. You must post
your first 18-hole score of the day as your league round. The Pro Shop will determine the 18-
hole course for the day.
2. There will be 2 halves to the 18-Hole League. The 1st half will be May 13th – July 1st. The 2nd
half will be July 8th – Aug. 26th. There are 8 weeks of play in each half. In each half, we will use
your best 6 of 8 net scores to determine the winners. The overall end of season winner will be
determined from the best 12 of 16 scores.
3. Format for the 18-Hole League will be as follows:
a. There will be two (2) divisions split by handicap. If there is an odd number of players,
the league chairs will determine which division the middle player will be placed based
on the best fit with their handicap.
b. Net scores will be used in both divisions.
4. Members who play in both 9-Hole and 18-Hole League on Wednesdays will use the same round
score for both leagues.
5. Cost of 18-Hole League is $40 per person.
6. Payout Percentages: Follow Men’s Club Payout Chart
a. 1st half – 30% of the total league fees
b. 2nd half – 30% of the total league fees
c. Overall Results – 40% of total league fees
7. The 1st & 2nd place finishers from the 1st half, 2nd half and overall from each division will qualify
for the Tournament of Champions.
8. Make sure you turn in your signed and attested scorecard into the Pro Shop with your First and
Last Names legibly written after your league round.
9. All League scores will be posted to GHIN for you. Do not post individually!!!!!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact one of the following Chairs:
Scott Pauly @ firstname.lastname@example.org 612-386-6932
Tom Keller @ email@example.com 612-387-5113