Wednesday Senior League
1. Any PC Men’s Club member who is 50 years old or older at the start of league play is eligible to
play in the Senior League. Senior League cost is $30 per player.
2. The format will be a 2-man Best Ball 18-Hole League, using full USGA handicaps.
3. Players are encouraged to form their own teams. Team members do not need to play their
rounds together, but they must play with a current Men’s Club Member. If you don’t have a
partner, sign up & we will do our best to find you a partner.
4. There will be two halves to the Senior League season. The 1st half will be May 13th – July 1st. The
2nd half will be July 8th – August 26th. There will be TWO throw-out weeks in each half, so 6 of 8
scores will be used. Payouts will be for the top two (2) teams (dependent on total # of teams) in
each half. Each half is independent of the other, meaning that you start over at zero team
points when the second half begins.
5. The overall Senior League Champions will be determined by the best 12 of 16 rounds from the
season. In case teams tie, the team that shot the lowest weekly score during the year wins. If
that ties, then we will go with the second lowest score, then third lowest, etc.
6. The 1st place team from the 1st half, 2nd half and the overall Senior League Champion all qualify
for the Tournament of Champions.
7. Payout Percentages: Follow Men’s Club Payout Chart
a. 1st half – 30% of the total league fees
b. 2nd half – 30% of the total league fees
c. Overall Results – 40% of total league fees
8. Make sure you turn in your signed and attested scorecard into the Pro Shop with your First and
Last Names legibly written after your league round.
9. All League scores will be posted to GHIN for you. Do not post individually!!!!!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact one of the following Chairs:
Scott Pauly @ firstname.lastname@example.org 612-386-6932
Tom Keller @ email@example.com 612-387-5113