2021 Wednesday 9-Hole League
League is based on a team format. Teams consist of four (4) Pebble Creek Men’s Club Members having paid the league fee of $25 each.
- Players may form their own teams. Team members do not need to play together, but they MUST play with a current Men’s Club Member. Sign up as a team or individual. If you sign up as an individual, we will do our best to find you a team.
- All teams will be given a mythical substitute team member. This member will post a net bogey (for each hole) score for every week. This will give teams that do not have 3 players play a better chance of having a qualifying team score.
- Best 3 of 5 Best Ball. The best THREE net scores per hole from you team will be totaled to determine your team score for that hole. Players that do not have a valid handicap will play at a zero (0) handicap until their handicap is established. You must have at least TWO team members post scores for the round to count.
- Your overall team score will determine the lowest to highest scoring teams each week. Team scores will be accumulated from week to week to show the lowest to highest total team scores for each half of the season.
- There will be two halves to the 9-Hole season. The 1st half will be May 5th – June 30th . The 2nd half will be July 7th – August 25th. There will be TWO throw-out weeks in each half, so 6 of 8 scores will be used. Payouts will be for the top three (3) teams in each half. Each half is independent of the other, meaning that you start over at zero team points when the second half begins.
- The overall 9-Hole League Champion will be determined by the best 12 of 16 rounds from the season. In the case teams tie, the team that shot the lowest weekly score during the year wins. If that ties, then we will go with the second lowest score, then third lowest, etc.
- The 1st place team from the 1st half, 2nd half and the 9-Hole League Champion all qualify for the Tournament of Champions
- Payout Percentages: Follow Men’s Club Payout Chart
- 1st half – 30% of the total league fees
- 2nd half – 30% of the total league fees
- Overall Results – 40% of total league fees
- Make sure you turn in your signed and attested scorecard into the Pro Shop with your First and Last Names legibly written after your league round.
- All League scores will be posted to GHIN for you. Do not post individually!!!!!
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Tom Keller:
@ firstname.lastname@example.org 612-387-5113