2021 Fall League
1. Each team will consist of two members who have paid their Fall League fee of $20 each. You
can pay your league fee any time prior to September 2nd, 2021.
2. The format will be a 2-Man Best Ball using full USGA handicaps. Fall League will be a 9-hole
3. League play will start on Wednesday September 2nd, 2020 and end Wednesday, October 21st.
There will be 8 weeks of league play.
4. Winners will be determined by the low total accumulated net best ball team score. The best 7
of 8 scores will be counted to determine the winners. In case of ties, the team that shot the
lowest weekly score during the year wins. If that ties, then we will use the second lowest score,
third lowest, etc. until a winner is determined.
5. Full 9-hole handicaps will be used for each player as determined by the USGA Tournament
Players program regardless if one or both players play that week.
6. The winning team (two players) will qualify for the following year’s Tournament of Champions.
7. Make sure you turn in your signed and attested scorecard into the Pro Shop with your First and
Last Names legibly written after your league round.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact one of the following Chairs:
Scott Pauly @ firstname.lastname@example.org 612-386-6932
Tom Keller @ email@example.com 612-387-5113