1. Sign up deadline is April 30th Entry will be limited to the first 32 teams that pay.
Your team won’t be entered in the bracket until both have paid and verified that you’ve
both have signed up on the signup sheets in the Pro Shop or bulletin board. USGA rules
2. $40.00 per team ($20.00 per player) with 100% payback. Many teams can’t play during the
week due to work schedules so please don’t sign up if you can’t commit to play on
weekends. If there’s a conflict to play the match one team must go out and play 10 holes on
the last Sunday @ 4pm of the given schedule.
3. 2-Man Best ball. If one teammate cannot make a match, one player may still play the
4. Double elimination tournament, with no consolation bracket. Play until you lose two
5. 100% of the USGA Handicap will be used with the lowest handicap player being reduced
to scratch. The remaining 3 players will receive the full difference. For example, the
four player’s handicaps are 4, 9, 11, and 16. The player with the handicap of 4 will play
at zero and the remaining players handicaps would be 5, 7, and 12 respectively. They
will receive their strokes on the stroke holes per the scorecard.
6. Pre-printed scorecards will be used for all matches during each round, and handicaps will
be “locked in” at the start of the round and will not change for the entire round. They
will be available in the Pro Shop and will have the handicaps and strokes listed for each
player. These scorecards must be signed and attested and returned to the Pro Shop
following your match. Please be sure to fill out complete hole scores for each player!
If a player takes an “x”, then list what he would have made on the hole using his
handicap. Example: Player makes a 10 on a par 4 and his handicap allows for no more
than 2 strokes you should mark it like this X6. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit for
7. It is each player’s responsibility to ensure that the handicap listed is correct for
them at the time they were locked in. You can be disqualified if you compete and sign
the card under a false handicap.
8. If a match cannot be completed on the same day because of darkness or weather, the
entire match must be played over.
9. It is the responsibility of the players to schedule matches with their opponents and setup
their own tee times. Any match that is not completed by the deadline will result in both
teams forfeiting. A bye will move forward in the bracket.
10. Teams must play against each other in the same foursome.
11. The Classic Champions and Runners-Up teams will all qualify for the Tournament of
12. Any questions or concerns: contact Curt Renslow @ email@example.com or
Phone – 763-350-3269